JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The 640 and the 3914 have both been sold. Thanks to all who expressed interest.

I have two guns for sale on this ad, and I am planning on selling only one of them. The funds for this sale will go to another purchase, and I will keep the one that doesn’t sell.

First up is a Smith and Wesson 640 with wood grips. The 640 is the stainless steel hammerless model in .38 special. (It will not shoot .357 magnums.) It is not one of the Airweight models, so it’s very pleasant to shoot. I purchased this gun used, so I don’t know the total round count. However, it is in good cosmetic condition, the trigger is smooth, and the lockup is tight. There are a few light scratches on the cylinder and on the topstrap. They are light, and could probably be buffed out if one were so inclined. The gun will come with the wood grips seen in the photos, but I can swap them out for a set of black boot grips if you’d prefer.

Price: $380 FTF.

The other gun that is for sale is a Smith and Wesson 3914. The 3914 is the black version of the 3913. It is an 8-shot single stack 9mm. This one is in excellent condition with some moderate holster wear on the frame. The gun functions perfectly, the DA/SA trigger is smooth. Included with the gun are three 8-rd magazines, two with extended baseplate, one with a flat baseplate.

Price: $425 FTF.

Unfortunately, my family schedule has been pretty busy as of late, so I am limiting FTF transactions to somewhere near the Bellevue area of King County. I’m happy to ship from my FFL to your FFL for an extra $35. Also, I’d prefer to sell to folks with a Washington state CPL.

I’m selling these guns to fund another purchase...but I’d be open to trading for one of the following:

- S&W 3913, 6906 or 6904
- CZ 9mm compacts (P-01, PCR, 75C)
- S&W .357 K-frame with a 3” or shorter barrel
- Ruger Speed Six or Service Six with 3” barrel
- Open to other trade offers; the worst that I can say is “No Thanks.” :)

TMann

Smith and Wesson 640:

640_1.jpg
640_2.jpg
640_3.jpg

Smith and Wesson 3914:

View attachment 210100
View attachment 210101
View attachment 210102