JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WTS/WTT in Portland area, 325PD, 4" Scandium, 45ACP

One last time... I found out that Keith's sold their last 325PD revolvers for $759. My original price ($725, then reduced to $700) was too high. How about $650 for the revolver (with box, papers, wooden grips in photo, Hogue grips). Or $675 with a nice holster (Simply Rugged leather), the rest of my Auto Rim ammo (15 rounds of 255gr Keith hardcast), and a bunch of metal and some polymer moonclips.

I'm not desperate to sell but am willing to take partial or full trades: looking for Canoe, Cargo trailer, Savage or Tikka or Sako rifles, nice 3-9x40 scope with Ballistic reticle, .204 Ruger, Coach Gun, 38 Snubnose, quiet compressor (Mac700, etc), MIG welder, nice beer fridge...what else you got?

Jason

16205003948.jpg

Last Edited:
Now priced at $650.

This is a great sidearm for those that hunt and fish. Its light enough that you don't notice it on your side even after a day in the woods. With 255gr hardcast Keith bullets, it has the same power as a standard 45 Colt load, but with the ability to shoot 45 ACP ammo. With moonclips, reloads are as fast as you can get with a revolver.

Still interested in trades... let me know what you have. A picture and description of condition, age, etc. of your trade is helpful.

Please note: PM is the best way to reach me. Also, I will be out of town from Thursday through Monday with limited internet access. I will try to respond while away and get back to you as soon as I can.

Update...

I got back into town this evening and believe I have responded to all offers, e-mails, and messages. If you haven't gotten a response from me, I may have lost your message. If so, I apologize. Please re-send and I'll be sure to get back to you.

Thanks,

Jason

For your consideration, Smith & Wesson Model 637 AirWeight in 38 Special.

Cylinder & Slide Custom Action work, Custom Trigger Work with Wolfe Springs and front sight dovetailed with Xpress 24/7 Big Dot Tritium night sight.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.