JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SOLD! Ruger SP101 .357 MAG 2.25". Amazing condition and build quality! This model is DAO from the factory.

Has New MCARBO spring kit and Shim kit installed. Hammer Spring is a nice 9.5 pounds and trigger return spring is 7.5 pounds. Original trigger pull was over 14 pounds. This kit is 100% reliable and strikes primers nice and deep consistently. includes factory springs and extra shims from kit.

Meeting at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton is preferred. Thank you.

51A0C19B-24AC-4764-BDC3-39DDB1613F40.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thank you, I will pass on that. Its a nice gun but for a carry piece I would prefer one that is unmodified.

The hammer spring is 9.5 lbs and the trigger return spring is 7.5 lbs.They are still heavy enough to ensure reliable bang each a every time. Every primer on each cartridge I have fired was consistent and deep. I have fired Hornady Critical Defense and Critical Duty .357 and .38 including, Federal 158 Grain +p LSWCHP.

This kit doesn't sacrifice reliability for a hair trigger. If I didn't trust it wouldn't use it as my night stand gun. Thanks for the consideration!