Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD Ruger Security Six - Stainless - 357mag/38sp

Discussion in 'New Classified System Test Section' started by cowboygraphics, Jul 11, 2016.

1. cowboygraphics

cowboygraphics Beaverton, OR Active Member

cowboygraphics posted a new classified:

Ruger Security Six - Stainless - 357mag/38sp
    Very popular and accurate double-action revolver

Read more about the classified...

F2CMaDMaXX, iamrob and Sgt Nambu like this.
  2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Nice ad!

3. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Mighty fine graphics thar, cowboy!:)

cowboygraphics likes this.
  4. cowboygraphics

Thanks Joe! Credit goes to the new, improved and robust tools of NWFA. :s0105:

5. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Good to hear you like it! Did you have any issues with it?

6. cowboygraphics

Honestly very intuitive and easy to use. Preview works great. Much easier uploading photos than in the past (last time photos posted was probably several site generations ago). Stumbled on the custom smilies that appear so relevant to us / the members.
    Since asking for feedback, it was SURELY user error but I THOUGHT that I had "starred" a different photo to be the main / lead photo. Turned out that the first photo was the main/lead and it looked good too. I did not investigate or test editing an ad to see if I could "star" a different photo. Thanks again for a great site Joe.

Joe Link likes this.
  7. Joe Link

Good to hear! It'll only get better as we receive more feedback on what we need to improve.

As for the cover photo, you should be able to click edit classified and then choose another photo. Give it a shot and let me know if it works ;)