JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
THIS IS SOLD!!!!

It has a few extra's like Mags
Weigand Combat Scope Mount (Ruger Mini 14 Scope Mount Weaver Picatinny) Cost me $50
Factory 10 round (came with rifle)
Factory 15 round(x4)
After market 15
After market 30+(x3) Not sure how many they actually hold but 30 easy think the package said 33 or 34

Comes with Sling, upgraded rear site (ragged hole), Original Box and manuel

the only read cosmetic issues are one slight mar on the barrel shown in a picture and one where I used to have a rail mounted to the top of the reciever. Both should be shown in pics.

If you have questions or want pictures of particular or individual things please let me know!

$650obo (might consider an Draco Pistol and cash in trade)

Thanks for Looking!
Steven

Last Edited:
Bump for you

jj

13. Do not bump a thread more than once per week.

"Bumping" refers to posting useless information, making unnecessary corrections or updates in a post, posting one-liners (such as "Bump," "Back to Top," "BTT") or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its Forum. Excessive bumping is rude and selfish, and does not respect the right of other members and participants to have their posts viewed and responded to. In order to strike a balance between a legitimate wish to refresh a post or topic that has not been satisfactorily answered, and the needs of other members and participants to have their posts viewed, members are allowed to bump their own posts only one week after the post was first entered, or one week after the last bump. Members shall not "bump" a thread initiated by another person.

JJ make me a offer, What is it worth to you?

now with free shipping at the $650 price

Also willing to entertain offers on parts of the package such as the rifle and the factory 10rd mag(one that came with it) for 500+shipping

Thanks for looking
Steven

Bumpity bump bump!

Hey for a full price offer I bet you could talk me into mounting a slick red dot reflex site on it :)

I also took some more some woudl say better pictures just ask and i will send you the link!

Steven

BUMP!!! Not as stuck on cash now(paid off my bill) but still willing to see what I could get for a trade :)

Let me know what you got :)

And as always thanks for looking!
Steven

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top