Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

***SOLD*** Ruger Mini 30 Stainless - 581 series tapered barrel

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by edorfox, Mar 2, 2011.

1. edorfox

edorfox Bremerton Member

***SOLD*** For sale: Ruger Mini 30 Stainless - $600 - FTF - Bremerton-Tacoma-Seattle area.

Hi All,

This is an accurate Mini 30. I have had it cryo-treated and it does not string shots. I have not fired it much, honestly, less than 100 rounds. The entire action, bolt, firing pin, slide and barrel were cryo treated. ALL springs were removed for the process...even the extracter plunger spring! This is as close to new as you will find and more than $200 less than I paid. Notice, the price on these has been creeping up..as is everything. What you see is what you get...minus ammo.

Ed

emSalePhoto.jpg

Ten shots of M67 ammo @50 yards, fired from a straight out of the case cold barrel...
    mini30_50yds_10rds.jpg

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  2. pierce50

pierce50 issaquah, wa Member

PM sent.

3. joeldworkin307

joeldworkin307 Port Townsend, WA Member

Where did you get it cryoed?

4. edorfox

edorfox Bremerton Member

Hi joeldworkin307,

It was treated at 300Below. They, I believe, are the "mother of all Cryo treatments" as they pretty much were the first on the scene. They cost a bit more and I don't know if it is any better than some of the other shops but, if anyone should know the "art" it would be them.

Ed

5. xVern

xVern Silverdale, wa Member

I drove to vancouver for a mini 14. I would have rather picked this up, since you're in the same town as i am! If i save up and you don't get a sell, i'll take it eventually.

6. edorfox

edorfox Bremerton Member

Hi xVern,

At the moment, it IS sold pending funds.

Ed

7. xVern

xVern Silverdale, wa Member

Bummer for me, good for you! Haha. congrats on the sale!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.