JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD*** For sale: Ruger Mini 30 Stainless - $600 - FTF - Bremerton-Tacoma-Seattle area.

Hi All,

This is an accurate Mini 30. I have had it cryo-treated and it does not string shots. I have not fired it much, honestly, less than 100 rounds. The entire action, bolt, firing pin, slide and barrel were cryo treated. ALL springs were removed for the process...even the extracter plunger spring! This is as close to new as you will find and more than $200 less than I paid. Notice, the price on these has been creeping up..as is everything. What you see is what you get...minus ammo.

Ed

View attachment 191109

Ten shots of M67 ammo @50 yards, fired from a straight out of the case cold barrel...
View attachment 191110

Last Edited:
Hi joeldworkin307,

It was treated at 300Below. They, I believe, are the "mother of all Cryo treatments" as they pretty much were the first on the scene. They cost a bit more and I don't know if it is any better than some of the other shops but, if anyone should know the "art" it would be them.

Ed

I drove to vancouver for a mini 14. I would have rather picked this up, since you're in the same town as i am! If i save up and you don't get a sell, i'll take it eventually.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.