JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for your consideration is a Ruger Mark II Competition Model pistol. I purchased it used in 1997 and it has spent most of its time in the safe. I have probably shot 1,000 rounds through it and don't know how many the previous owner shot, but my guess is not very many. It has been well cared for and is in excellent shape with one blemish (see picture 4). Included is the pistol, Ruger scope base and rings, 2 factory magazines, owner's manual and box. My cash price is $550, but I would prefer to trade for a full size .357. Below are the revolvers I'm interested in. Cash on my end or your end to make the deal fair. Please PM offers. I'll meet half way for a trade (I'm on the east end of the Gorge).

Interested Trades:
Smith & Wesson 686/586 6" barrel
Ruger GP100 6" barrel
Ruger Blackhawk 5.5" or 6.5" barrel

Ruger1.JPG

Ruger2.JPG

Ruger3.JPG

Ruger4.JPG

Damn, I wish I was in Oregon. I have been looking for one of these Guns for a long time... Sweeeet looking Gun!!! I've shot one and it was a "Tack Driver" (but he wanted $600 and it wasn't in this condition). They don't show up on here very often.... Good Luck! Wish I was in Oregon for this one...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.