JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale or trade is my Ruger Blackhawk Convertible, .357 Mag/9mm. This is a fun little single action that allows you to swap the cylinder and shoot more affordable 9mm ammo. This is the 4-5/8” barreled version.

This is in great shape and will be missed, but hasn’t been used lately and I’ve got other toys in mind, something’s got to give. Comes as shown with the two cylinders and the Galco holster.

Always seems to come up on the rare occasion someone lists one of these, so since we don’t have replies to the post, I’ll explain that the 9mm cylinder has a counterbore and indexes the round off the edge of the case, so no moon-clips required. Works well.

Looking for $500. Will consider trading for .22 pistols, beater 10/22 or receiver, 9mm Glocks, 9/.308/12G/.22 ammo, or try me.

Prefer to meet near work in South Seattle midday, but have some flexibility. Will expect you to have a driver’s license and CPL.

PM with offers or questions. Thanks for looking.

RBH1.jpg

RBH2.jpg

RBH3.jpg

RBH4.jpg

RBH5.jpg