JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sorry, previous title said night sights. I confused it with my CZ75, which does have them. Definitely a "boo-hiss" on my part, no intent to confuse or decieve.

For sale is one Ruger 1911 Commander, in Stainless Steel. 2 7-rd Ruger mags, Novak style 3-dot sights, nice checkered wood grips. Trigger is pretty good - not like breaking glass, but a decent trigger stock trigger. Gun shoots well, being all stainless makes it much easier to hold on target than a lighter alloy frame - at least to me. As far as I know, no plastic on the gun (unlike its more expensive cousin "K").

This pistol was purchased in March, and has had one trip to the range. Functioned flawlessly over about 150 rounds. That is all it has seen. I didn't write it in my book, so it was more likely 100 rounds since it was the first day and I am a cheapskate.

Selling because I have a 9mm I prefer to carry and to shoot, and need to pay for surgery on my dog. As mentioned in a later post, a shotgun would be considered in part trade, but I prefer cash so I can pay mama back for my dog's vet bill.

Includes the box, paperwork, a lock, two Ruger magazines. Also part of the deal:
  • Wilson Combat 8 round magazine, $40 value
  • Galco tuckable IWB holster, worn one time, $57.96 on Amazon
  • Galco OWB holster, value about $40
Asking $600 for all. I am in Albany, prefer to not drive far. I need to see your ODL and CWP, cash only please. If shipping is required, it and the transfer are on your nickel.

NOTE: Please respond to this thread - the "conversation" thing doesn't seem to survive my SPAM filter reliably. We can communicate offline if you are interested in making an offer.

Thank you for looking!!

David

1911 and etc.jpg

Last Edited:
any interest in trades?

Have been thinking on that - don't have need for a handgun, but a shotgun as part trade might do the trick. My dream sg is a Remington 1100 in 20 ga, but pretty flexible since the primary use will be to make squirrels fall out of trees for my dogs and the stewpot. So, really any shotgun would work as consideration in part trade.

Last Edited:
My son is interested in this pistol. Would like to ask you a few questions off the forum. 503-784-1902 texting works better as i cannot answer my phone while at work, but i can sneak in a few texts. You can text until about 3pm, or call after that up until 10pm.

Thanks,
Steve

For sale is one Ruger 1911 Commander, in Stainless Steel. 2 7-rd Ruger mags, night sights, nice checkered wood grips. Trigger is pretty good - not like breaking glass, but a decent trigger stock trigger. Gun shoots well, being all stainless makes it much easier to hold on target than a lighter alloy frame - at least to me. As far as I know, no plastic on the gun (unlike its more expensive cousin "K").

This pistol was purchased in March, and has had one trip to the range. Functioned flawlessly over about 150 rounds. That is all it has seen. I didn't write it in my book, so it was more likely 100 rounds since it was the first day and I am a cheapskate.

Selling because I have a 9mm I prefer to carry and to shoot, and need to pay for surgery on my dog. As mentioned in a later post, a shotgun would be considered in part trade, but I prefer cash so I can pay mama back for my dog's vet bill.

Includes the box, paperwork, a lock, two Ruger magazines. Also part of the deal:
  • Wilson Combat 8 round magazine, $40 value
  • Galco tuckable IWB holster, worn one time, $57.96 on Amazon
  • Galco OWB holster, value about $40
Asking $600 for all. I am in Albany, prefer to not drive far. I need to see your ODL and CWP, cash only please. If shipping is required, it and the transfer are on your nickel.

NOTE: Please respond to this thread - the "conversation" thing doesn't seem to survive my SPAM filter reliably. We can communicate offline if you are interested in making an offer.

Thank you for looking!!

David

View attachment 106172
Still for sale.

My son is interested in this pistol. Would like to ask you a few questions off the forum. 503-784-1902 texting works better as i cannot answer my phone while at work, but i can sneak in a few texts. You can text until about 3pm, or call after that up until 10pm.

Thanks,
Steve
Awaiting your return call.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.