JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**** SOLD ****

PRICE: $390
ITEM: Rossi Ranch Hand .44 mag

Got this from one of the members here in a trade and it just isn't my cup of tea. I would normally have put it up for trade but I am trying to raise money to send my kids to church camp and so if the Glock goes before this one then I'll want to trade but if this one goes first I will be possibly looking to trade the Glock 30SF.

Extremely good condition and I have a 25 rounds of .44SPL I'll include. I've put 25 rounds through it and don't know how many the owner before me put through it but not many. I'm sure he told me but I can't remember.

Oregon residents legal to own and valid ODL required (CHL is a plus). FTF ONLY and for WA residents I will meet at a WA FFL to transfer if you pay the fees.

RossiRanchHand.jpg

Last Edited:
Wow so.. just iron sights, what's the optimum range on this?
Frankly I don't know. I've only shot it at 50 feet at the Johnson Creek Gun Club. But I saw someone post on a youtube video that they shot a hog at 100 yards with it, but take that with a grain of salt because I don't know how reliable that statement was.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.