JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Rock River Arms
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Medford
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Purchased the Rock River Arms Operator II. This rifle has been shooting MOA since I purchased it. It has the amazing RRA Two Stage Trigger. This trigger shoots incredibly well. Chrome plated BCG for easy cleaning and excellent performance. This has a lot of great upgrades that make the look, weight and feel truly amazing. Has about 1000 rounds shot through it. Probably 100 rounds shot through it since it was Cerakoted. I cleaned it up pretty good but it's not perfectly cleaned for a white glove. The rifle was $1,195 without upgrades.

Upgrades:

BCM KRK ALPHA 15 Rail: $199.95

BCMGUNFIGHTER Stock MOD 0 $55.95

BCMGUNFIGHTER Grip $17.95

QD End Plate $16.95

KeyMod Quick Detachable Sling Mount $17.95

KeyMod Rail $14.95

Cerakote Elite Smoke Custom Mix $385

Upgrades $708.70. Total package value $1903.70.

Description COMPLETE Rock River Arms Elite Operator-2. Caliber: 5.56mm NATO Chamber for 5.56 & 223 Cal Upper Receiver: Forged A4 Barrel: 16inch Chrome Moly, 1:9 Twist Muzzle Device: RRA Tactical Muzzle Brake Trigger: RRA Two Stage Trigger

IMG_4335.jpg IMG_4336.jpg IMG_4337.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.