JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$510
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Las Vegas, NV
State
Other
Zip Code
Selling a classic 22lr rifle in excellent condition. This one is a Remington Nylon 66 22lr "Black Diamond" made in August 1981. The 66BD model is one of the lessor produced Nylon 66s. It has the black stock, blue/black steel barrel and receiver cover. I'd rate this one around 98%.

Someone asked me why I didn't rate it 100%. That's because if you look very closely at the left side of the receiver you'll see a small scratch above the screw and serial number. Also, there are a couple very small spots on the edge of the ejection port where the bluing appears to have been nicked off by rounds being ejected. Lastly, there are very, very minor scuff marks on the stock that can easily be buffed out if you wanted to. They're so minor you probably can't even see them in the pics. Heck, for a 40 year old Black Diamond at least that much should be expected.

$625 $600 $580 $540 $510 shipped by private party (myself) via USPS, or by using ShipMyGun.com (which is normally UPS) to your FFL. It would be a little more if your FFL only accepts FFL to FFL transfers. FFLs here charge outbound transfer fees ($25) and packaging ($10) on top of their shipping costs. Expensive if you ask me.

Nylon 66-1.jpg Nylon 66-2.jpg Nylon 66-17.jpg Nylon 66-3.jpg Nylon 66-4.jpg Nylon 66-5.jpg Nylon 66-6.jpg Nylon 66-7.jpg Nylon 66-8.jpg Nylon 66-9.jpg Nylon 66-10.jpg Nylon 66-11.jpg Nylon 66-12.jpg Nylon 66-13.jpg Nylon 66-14.jpg Nylon 66-15.jpg Nylon 66-16.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.