JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is one of the older better built rifles with stainless steel blued barrel. I bought this at a WAC show several years ago, but only put 5 rounds out of it to sight in. Comes with leather sling, sling swivels, scope mounts, scope rings, and a Simmons Pro Hunter 6-18x40 scope. Has the usual blems for a rifle of this age, but is in over all nice condition. Great rifle just in time for Elk Season.

Was at the Centralia gunshow, could find not a rifle similar to this for less than $575 and that was without scope and accessories.

Asking $500. Must see WA DL. Thurston County Area.

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

Last Edited:
I have a rifle almost identical to this (built in late '70's), my forend cap is just a little different. Rifle shoots better than custom rifles, 2 hole 5 shot groups at 100yds on a bench (with me shooting, which isn't saying much). If I had the money and was in WA I'd buy it. Mines a 7mm also. They just don't make them like they use to!

I have a rifle almost identical to this (built in late '70's), my forend cap is just a little different. Rifle shoots better than custom rifles, 2 hole 5 shot groups at 100yds on a bench (with me shooting, which isn't saying much). If I had the money and was in WA I'd buy it. Mines a 7mm also. They just don't make them like they use to!

I also have one of these in this vintage. Over the years I've killed a few deer, about a half dozen elk and even took an antelope at 1050 yds in 2001 with it. Excellent rifle at a more than fair price in a really good caliber. :s0155:

Ditto I have one of these and love it flat shooting in fact I picked up an sps in 7mm first and then my older 700. After a few rounds down my older 700. the sps was history. Great gun at a great price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.