JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Remington 700ADL in 7mm Rem Mag, matte blued steel, synthetic stock, 24" barrel. Considering it's over a decade old, and having spent quite a bit of time in the field and under weather, it's actually in remarkably good condition. It's had, at various times, some surface rust, which i removed and touched up with cold blue. you can't really see it at arms length, but up close, this shows itself in the form of darker splotches, where it's been touched up.

No pitting anywhere

Probably 150-175 rounds through the bore

Stock is pre-historic, and of the softer synthetic variety. it's slightly bulged at the butt pad, from standing up in a safe for most of 11 years. some minor scuffing with two or three dings here and there, and the little Remington insignia cap thing fell off the bottom of the grip several years ago.. but also in otherwise good condition.

No sights, but comes with capped iron sight taps

There's one nick in the barrel, looks worse in the picture.. this is the only damage to steel parts that i can find.

Will meet for FTF anywhere along highway 30 between Rainier and Portland- to sell. If you just want to take a peek, then maybe offer me some low-ball price, you're gonna have to come see it in Saint Helens.

thanks for looking, feel free to ax questions

100_1428.jpg

101_1549.jpg

101_1545.jpg

101_1541.jpg

little bit of wear where the glass mounts used to be - i've since touched these up as well
101_1540.jpg

here's the splotchies- the photo exaggerates them
101_1538.jpg

and here's about how it looks with the naked eye
101_1539.jpg

the nick, and some splotchies... again, exaggerated photo
101_1537.jpg

bolt shows very little wear
101_1533.jpg

i'm dropping this thing to $300 for a limited time... better snag it before i change my mind and just keep it!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.