JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$280
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
JBLM
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have an excellent condition RCBS Chargemaster combo for sale w/box, manual, and some key upgraded features.

I have had a lot of experience with Chargemasters and they can be hit or miss in finding one that will give consistent/accurate readings. Typically they are accurate within a tenth of a grain. This one is a known performer (verified against a laboratory scale) and is simply dead nuts spot on.

This is not your typical off the shelf Chargemaster. It has been programmed to throw faster and more consistent charges. Additionally, it has an added machined aluminum reducer to further increase consistency. For protection during storage a custom sewn $30 protective vinyl cover. Finally, included is a $65 Area 419 powder cup and load cell tray (Powder Cup - Chargemaster 1500 – Area 419) making the transfer of powder much more pleasant than the factory pan.

Asking $280 FTF in the JBLM area

20200331_185533.jpg 20200324_110727.jpg 20200331_185449.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show