JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a PWA AR-15 Carbine. I've heard them refered to as M4A1 or CAR-15. I'm definitely not a black rifle expert. It has the fixed carry handle (A1 style), and fixed front sight. Flash suppressor is permanently mounted to make it legal. It has the forward bolt assist. It's hard to see in the pictures, but the Lower Receiver has one of the trigger guard ears broken off. It was like that when I bought it. I put the STARK grip on it because it has a built-in trigger guard, and totally covers the broken ear.

Round count is approximately 200. The target in the picture is a 10 shot group at 100 yards using the peep sight.

Also included is 410 rounds (360 Rounds ball ammo, 45 rounds soft point, and 5 rounds hollow point), as well as a 20 round Colt magazine, and a 30 round plastic magazine.

This would make a great home defense rifle, and it is a blast to shoot.

I would consider any trades, but I'm really looking for a 10MM pistol, or nice bolt action deer rifle.

Asking $650.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.