JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
PTR
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
New version PTR-91 with paddle release and S E F marked receiver.

Asking $1100

I have added the following:
  • Extended charging handle,
  • Improved recoil buffer (from noted HK guru Bill Springfield)
  • Authentic HK surplus wood furniture set with HK leather sling/clash hook (worth $150 on its own).
  • 2 steel and 5 aluminum magazines (7 total).
  • Original green G3 furniture set also included if you prefer the 1960's look
This is a tough battle rifle that eats steel cased ammo no problem. Headspace has been checked by a gunsmith and is well within range. Trigger pull is around 7 lbs. I am the original owner and I have less than 200 rounds through the barrel. Everything works 100% fine, I can include the factory inspection report from PTR.

Will deliver to your FFL M-F afternoons as far north as Hillsboro/Beaverton/Tigard/Milwaukee and as far south as Albany/Corvallis. I will pay transfer for transactions in Salem-Keizer, buyer to pay transfer anywhere else.

Would accept partial trade for factory boxed 55 grain 5.56x45 or .223, brass case only, at 35 cents a round, max $350 (1000 rounds). No loose ammo please. Would also consider trade/partial trade for milsurp rifles in original non-sporterized condition, with clean bores.

Interested parties send PM. Thank you for looking.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.5.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg 29.jpg 30.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thank you for your offer. I am only seeking cash, or some combination of cash/ammo and/or WWII milsurp rifles at the moment.

That is the barrel threaded to?

The new PTR rifles (like this one) have a 5/8 x 24 thread, so will accept all common muzzle devices. I never took the flash hider off, but I understand it is pretty easy to do if you have vise and some soft jaws.

Great rifle. I was never able to find any HK wood furniture when I had mine and had to settle with putting a cetme wood stock on it. Those HK parts right there are very sought after.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.