Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR SOLD!!!! Please Remove

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by lowandleft, Jun 12, 2014.

1. lowandleft

lowandleft Beaverton, Oregon Member

Fore Sale:

I purchased this gun about two months ago. I love it!!!! However, a financial emergency has left me in a position to need to sell. There is no more that 200 rounds through this.

I bought it for $629 on April 26th of this year.

Included with the hand gun, factory case, manual, and lock, I will through in 2 additional 15 round factory magazines plus a factory 30 round mag. (4four fifteen rounders and one 30 rounders)

New, this is a $720 value

This gun is in perfect (practically new) condition. I believe my price is extremely fair.
    $560 (CASH only)

Beretta 2.jpg

Beretta 3.jpg

Beretta Magazines.jpg

Chee-to and dlux503 like this.
  2. 2ANewbie

2ANewbie S.E. Portland Member

If you are within a reasonable drive of the Portland area, we do a bill of sale and share ID's: I will take it.
    503.256.1428 Mike

3. lowandleft

lowandleft Beaverton, Oregon Member

Mike,
    I live in the east Beaverton area. Close to highway 217 and 26. If you're still interested, let me know when and where a good place to meet may be. My schedule until Wednesday is hit and miss. But then I'm totally open for awhile.

4. 2ANewbie

2ANewbie S.E. Portland Member

I am interested.
    You have my telephone number; please call me in the morning if you can, otherwise, I will be home later in the afternoon.

5. F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX West of Portland from England Bullet goes where now? Staff Member Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Great gun, looks like a good deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.