JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Decided to go a different route and changed up my ad a bit. I have the less common marlin camp carbine in 45 acp, has a brand new choate folding stock, installed a scope mount, I replaced the problem factory recoil buffer and recoil spring(21#) so there's no more worries of breaking the buffer. It has an unknown brand 3 prong style flash hider as well. If you want, it'll come with an old tasco 4x32 on quick dismount rings that I had sitting around, but show obvious wear, but the scope is still completely functional. 2 factory 7 round mags and 1 aftermarket 11 or 12 rounder. I was told by the previous owner it had less than 500 rounds through, and I've only personally put about 30 or so through it with no problems function wise, but the factory wood stock cracked, hence the new choate. the cracked stock and original buffer and spring are yours if you want them for whatever reason. These things are a blast to shoot and an awesome plinker for those who want a bit more pop than a 22.

I'm looking to trade it for a nice quality built target 10/22 with a bull barrel, trigger job and all the goodies, plus cash on top depending on the value of the 10/22. Preferably lightly used to like new. cash price would be 675 obo, no low ballers. Let me know what you've got and what's been done to it and maybe we can make a deal.

Other trades I'd be interested in include
complete ar upper
saiga 12
a 1911, maybe a rock island plus some cash
maybe a factory 10/22 and something els on top? always interested in package deals
underfolder ak or an amd-65
I'm now open to any offers, just shoot me a pm.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
Aaron

wmb1x5.jpg
16hkm6u.jpg
izpc87.jpg
25f0rwo.jpg

It's right at where the back of the receiver meets the stock, if you can see in the pic, the crack wraps around to the other side and if it cracks a bit more, it'd be more of a broken off chunk of the stock.
10clnyf.jpg

Nice dude that's easily fixable.
Just drill a pilot hole through the top of the crack then get a small brass wood screw and screw it in after dipping the threads in epoxy.
Drill the hole so that the broken chunk is attached to the rest of it via the brass screw.

You won't be able to get the screw all the way down so that its flush with the stock so use a dremel cutting wheel to do your best to get it flush.
I usually give it a light stoning so that at the end its flush with the stock.
For you it looks light 3 strategically placed screws would solve the problem.

They explain it better here: Educational Zone #57 - Repairing a Split Stock - Page 1

Cool, thanks for the info, that link looks very helpful. I think I would have everything I'd need for that laying around here too. Thanks again!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.