JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I really hate to do this but have a Sig Sauer 1911 Tac Pac up for sale. I Bought it new last year an have a little over a hundred rounds through it. I have the paperwork and recipts to go with it. It is the non railed and non threaded version. It is my absolute nicest shooting pistol but is too nice to carry so it sits in the safe. It comes with the 3 factory Sig 8 round mags and an aftermarket 8 round mag. Has all factory accessories and case. I'm building a house and need extra funds so it's up for sale. I can try to get pictures loaded but don't have much time these days with the house project going. It will pretty much look like the pics on google images. I will not give this thing away! $800 Thanks Brian, (360)989-44five six

Brian...I take it the pistol comes with Siglite nite sites, Sig paddle holster w/mag pouch etc.

Can you tell me make of aftermarket mag and do all the mags have bumper pads?

Also alot of Sig 1911's have a built in mag well......can't tell in stock photos whether this one does or not.

Thanks...Derek

Brian...I take it the pistol comes with Siglite nite sites, Sig paddle holster w/mag pouch etc.

Can you tell me make of aftermarket mag and do all the mags have bumper pads?

Also alot of Sig 1911's have a built in mag well......can't tell in stock photos whether this one does or not.

Thanks...Derek
The mag is MEC-GAR brand, bought it at Sportsmans shortly after I purchased the pistol. All the mags have plastic bumpers. This pistol does not have night sites, says Nitron, but has all the other goodies like the paddle holster with mag pouch and mag loader. This my first and only 1911 that I have owned ( I have shot many others) so forgive me if I am being ignorant but the mag well is internal to the frame if that's what you mean. Hope that helps.

Not ignorant at all....I should have been more clear. Some Sig 1911 like the Scorpion for ex. Have a throated...funnel type mag wells to speed reloading......alot of pistols have them now or can be added. I think Sig uses their grip panels like on the Scorpion to create a beveled magwell. Hope that helps.

The nitron is the pistols overall finish...a patented Sig hard use finish. So if it doesn't have nite sites are sites 3dot or solid black target?

Sorry for not pm'ing.....sorry starting a conversation....but how in the hell do I delete or empty my old pm's......now conversations? who is ignorant now?

Thanks.....Derek

Not ignorant at all....I should have been more clear. Some Sig 1911 like the Scorpion for ex. Have a throated...funnel type mag wells to speed reloading......alot of pistols have them now or can be added. I think Sig uses their grip panels like on the Scorpion to create a beveled magwell. Hope that helps.

The nitron is the pistols overall finish...a patented Sig hard use finish. So if it doesn't have nite sites are sites 3dot or solid black target?

Sorry for not pm'ing.....sorry starting a conversation....but how in the hell do I delete or empty my old pm's......now conversations? who is ignorant now?

Thanks.....Derek
No worries. The site has changed a lot over the last few months and I am still trying to figure it out as well. There is a bevel machined into the mag well but nothing drastic and the grips don't drop below the frame so they don't add to the mag well at all. Oh and it has the 3 dot sites.

Thanks Bro-just for grins if we put something together(I would normally go to pm's here aka conversations but 77 messages as pm's left me a alot of room now as conversations I'm at 140% I can only remove them one by one...too slow) What part of Vancouver do you live or like to meet and what kind of schedule do you keep hours etc. I live out in Amboy....self employed so I have to plan to go the "city" :)

Derek

Thanks Bro-just for grins if we put something together(I would normally go to pm's here aka conversations but 77 messages as pm's left me a alot of room now as conversations I'm at 140% I can only remove them one by one...too slow) What part of Vancouver do you live or like to meet and what kind of schedule do you keep hours etc. I live out in Amboy....self employed so I have to plan to go the "city" :)

Derek
Perfect! I actually live in the Yacolt area and work in Vancouver. I am sure you are aware how few people from the "city" know where the hell Yacolt is so I just list Vancouver as my location to save myself from having to explain it. I prefer to stay in north county as well! I could meet you in Amboy should you decide to go for it. I work 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday but my weekends are usually filled with work on my new house. You can give me a call if you would like to set something up. (360) 989-4456

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.