JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold pending meet tomorrow.

Gun has been back to Springfield for the recall, I am the second owner. Less than 500 rounds. Came with the Crossbreed, I added the TFOs. Comes with four 5 round mags (three with Pierce pinky extensions), one 7 round mag and a "Snag-Mag". Also comes with the tupperware and other stuff you get from Springfield when purchasing new. Gun is in great shape, has a few smudges and powder on it from a recent trip to the range but I will try to get her cleaned up whit weekend.

Looking to get $750 $700 OBO FTF Lacey/Olympia or nearby. But I will drive a reasonable distance for the right deal.

As far as trades I don't have anything real specific in mind. Some ideas: a quality compact or subcompact 9mm or .40 S&W with fresh night sights (preferably TFOs), will take partial trade in .22LR, 9MM, 10MM, .223/5.56 or .308. Will also consider 10mm reloading components.

Will need to take a peek at your CPL and to complete a bill of sale for my records only.

PM or text at Three-six-zero 790 363-zero

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.