Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS OR SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by FZRider, Mar 16, 2014.

1. FZRider

FZRider Lacey, Wa Active Member

Sold pending meet tomorrow.

Gun has been back to Springfield for the recall, I am the second owner. Less than 500 rounds. Came with the Crossbreed, I added the TFOs. Comes with four 5 round mags (three with Pierce pinky extensions), one 7 round mag and a "Snag-Mag". Also comes with the tupperware and other stuff you get from Springfield when purchasing new. Gun is in great shape, has a few smudges and powder on it from a recent trip to the range but I will try to get her cleaned up whit weekend.

Looking to get $750 $700 OBO FTF Lacey/Olympia or nearby. But I will drive a reasonable distance for the right deal.

As far as trades I don't have anything real specific in mind. Some ideas: a quality compact or subcompact 9mm or .40 S&W with fresh night sights (preferably TFOs), will take partial trade in .22LR, 9MM, 10MM, .223/5.56 or .308. Will also consider 10mm reloading components.

Will need to take a peek at your CPL and to complete a bill of sale for my records only.

PM or text at Three-six-zero 790 363-zero

Thanks,
    Dave

MBPSH2e.jpg

S3Xabh5.jpg

KpgDDFI.jpg

ATye7oC.jpg

S7S2X60.jpg

J0OfGE8.jpg

5K8tcQ0.jpg

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  2. Mordyn

Mordyn Puyallup, Washington New Member

I know it's not in your preferred list but might as well throw it out there, I have a Glock 30 up for sale. Military/LE edition with 2 back straps, factory night sights & 3 magazines?

3. FZRider

FZRider Lacey, Wa Active Member

Weekend bump