JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!!

This is a hand me down that I recently acquired but I loathe the .40 caliber so I will be passing this on to someone that will appreciate it.

It has Hogue grips installed and feels remarkably comfortable in your hand. That coupled with the weight and balance of the alloy frame make this a really comfy and ergonomic feeling pistol. It comes with one mag which I believe has an 11 round capacity making this an 11+1 carry gun. There is no really noticeable wear on this and it appears to have been stored more than anything. Whomever gets this will be pleased with the overall condition. The case that it comes in will be an aftermarket Doskocil hard pistol case with foam lining and not the original.

I'm going to price this low at $375, however if you have something gun related to trade that is not .40 caliber I may be open to that. Good guy credentials required. I'm in Everett so if you're interested shoot me a PM and we can discuss it. Some pics below but if you need to see something more then let me know.

14mus6d.jpg
ot22bd.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.