JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, I have Springfield 1911 Range Officer for sale.
It has been barely fired, only 23 rounds through the barrel; was testing both Chip MctoCormik power magazines and a stock milspec magazine. The Springfield Range Officer is built upon the same machining process there is to a Springfield TRP, right down to it, they both have the same barrels; however the price difference reflects on the differences of amenities and features such as front strap checking, cocking serrations, accessories rail, etc. However the accuracy, form, and function is still up to standard as the flagship, also it gives a clean platform to begin customization. As much as I love to dump more money into my Range Officer, that has become a problem for me, it has since become a safe queen and all I really do now is find some way to spoil it after a paycheck.

I bought myself a PPQ, I'm just content with that and have decided its time for me to part ways with my Range Officer. I'm going to miss this all steel fine piece of craftsmanship, but its been taxing on me and my personality to own it.

It has some custom work/accessories and fine tuning done to it.
- Fitted Dawson Precision front and rear night sights
- Fitted Kimber mainspring housing with lanyard loop
- Fitted Springfield MC Operator ambidextrous safety
- VZ Operator II thin grips /w VZ thin grip screws (Black Cherry finish)
- 2x Chip McCormick 8 round power magazines
- 2x Kimber base plates installed on milspec magazines
- Galco Hide Ride Holster (not pictured)
- Crossbreed IWB Holster (not pictured)

It will come with original:
-Packaging
-kydex holsters
-wood grips
-sights

More detailed images here:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.