JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Rock Island Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have two handguns that I'm interested in selling or trading, as well as magazines and ammo. They are a Rock Island Armory GI Standard FS 1911 chambered in .45 ACP and a Chinese Norinco Type 54 Tokarev made sometime in the early 1960s chambered in 7.62x25 Tokarev.

WqoasROo.jpg yFoU75uN.jpg Hu2Hobex.jpg oT825zD_.jpg
I am asking $300 for the 1911.
It is in excellent like-new condition and has performed admirably.
Comes with the original case and five eight-round magazines.
I also have an ammo can with 300+ loose rounds of .45 ACP for sale for an extra $100.
SlDGvcqC.jpg YtO_WaBM.jpg 6nUhKgGK.jpg 3SHe-R9M.jpg
I am asking $250 for the Tokarev.
It has seen some use and has very light pitting on the slide and frame but it is an excellent shooter and the gun is as clean as I can get it.
These guns were given to officers in the North Vietnamese Army so it is a cool piece of history for collectors.
Comes with five eight-round magazines of Soviet origin.
I also have an ammo can with 300+ loose rounds of 7.62 Tokarev (some new PPU factory ammo, some corrosive Romanian and Yugo surplus) for an extra $125.

I am willing to trade for a Makarov pistol chambered in 9x18mm or a Steyr M95 rifle chambered in 8x50R Lebel or 8x56R Mannlicher. I will include the ammo in the trade if you like.
I am also willing to swap ammo for the following calibers:
9mm Luger
7.62x39
.30-06 M2 Ball or equivalent
7.62x54R
.38 Special
.357 Magnum
8mm Mauser

I am located in Corvallis, Oregon and by Oregon law any transfer of firearms must take place at an FFL! Please send me a message if you are interested and thanks for looking!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have two handguns that I'm interested in selling or trading, as well as magazines and ammo. They are a Rock Island Armory GI Standard FS 1911 chambered in .45 ACP and a Chinese Norinco Type 54 Tokarev made sometime in the early 1960s chambered in 7.62x25 Tokarev.

View attachment 1090728View attachment 1090729View attachment 1090730View attachment 1090731
I am asking $300 for the 1911.
It is in excellent like-new condition and has performed admirably.
Comes with the original case and five eight-round magazines.
I also have an ammo can with 300+ loose rounds of .45 ACP for sale for an extra $100.
View attachment 1090747View attachment 1090748View attachment 1090746View attachment 1090749
I am asking $250 for the Tokarev.
It has seen some use and has very light pitting on the slide and frame but it is an excellent shooter and the gun is as clean as I can get it.
These guns were given to officers in the North Vietnamese Army so it is a cool piece of history for collectors.
Comes with five eight-round magazines of Soviet origin.
I also have an ammo can with 300+ loose rounds of 7.62 Tokarev (some new PPU factory ammo, some corrosive Romanian and Yugo surplus) for an extra $125.

I am willing to trade for a Makarov pistol chambered in 9x18mm or a Steyr M95 rifle chambered in 8x50R Lebel or 8x56R Mannlicher. I will include the ammo in the trade if you like.
I am also willing to swap ammo for the following calibers:
9mm Luger
7.62x39
.30-06 M2 Ball or equivalent
7.62x54R
.38 Special
.357 Magnum
8mm Mauser

I am located in Corvallis, Oregon and by Oregon law any transfer of firearms must take place at an FFL! Please send me a message if you are interested and thanks for looking!
I'm interested in the 1911. I have 500 rounds of 9mm to trade. How much cash would I need to add with it?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.