JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1995
Manufacturer
STI International
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Sold Pending! This is a STI 30th anniversary edition pistol like new in 45 acp cal. It comes with two mags, the very nice hard case and gun. There has been a svi trigger installed and a trigger job done on the gun. If you are looking for a one of a kind that is a collectible this is a great one. Only 200 were made! 1995.00 at my dealers door. Would consider part trade for Sig MPX Rifle.

DSC02313.JPG DSC02315.JPG DSC02316.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
These are the flush mags, so they are shorter than a 140mm and I just went to the safe pulled it out and loaded 11 in one of the mags, so it would be 11 plus one. Thank You for asking
Mark

I see that this post is over a year old. So I don't know the status of your listing or if this thread is even being seen. For what it's worth your gun has been posted for sale on gunbroker, https://www.gunbroker.com/item/899774129. The person listing it is using your photos and description. Perhaps you sold your gun to a person in Texas who has decided to sell it for $500 less than your advertised price here, but I suspect it is a fraudulent posting. Just thought you'd like to know.

I just sent Gun Broker a copy of my add and that one and told them the one on gun broker is a fraud,
Thank You for letting me know

I just sent Gun Broker a copy of my add and that one and told them the one on gun broker is a fraud,
Thank You for letting me know
Excellent. Thank you for saving some poor person who doesn't know better. I don't know what gun broker will do with the information. They don't seem much interested in preventing fraud.
PS. If you are still selling that gun I'd be interested.
Dan

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.