JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have about 700 rnds of misc 22lr. All but a few are in original boxes, most full, including 150 CCI mini mags, about 2/3 box of CCI stingers, about 3 boxes of Fed power flight, Remington Cyclones, Mohawks and High Speeds. I'll trade them all for 2 boxes of 115 grain fmj 9mm reloadable (no crimped primers), or 2 boxes of .380 fmj 80-100gr or 1 50 rnd box jhp, or 1 1/2 boxes 45 acp 230 gr fmj reloadable or 2 boxes blazer aluminum or 1 1/2 boxes of any kind of premium self defense ammo. Also 300 9mm 115 fmj bullets.

Or just buy them for $25, but only to paid members. $45 to non-paid members. AKA join, become a part of this community for $20 and buy and sell until your heart's content. There is no financial benefit to me if you join, but you will belong to something greater than yourselves, or you can continue to stand alone, thinking you are a part of something.

I know the current ripoff prices but I don't do ripoff prices like those who bought primers from me for $18-25 since December and are trying to sell them for nearly or more than twice what they paid because they lied to me when they said it was just for personal use.

I know what ammo is worth. Last time I bought 45 was $10/box and I have at least 25 boxes and don't need any, 9mm paid $6/box, premium ammo never over $15/box of 20-25, 9mm fmj bullets about 8 cents and don't need any.

I can reload and will for about 15 cents per round, including the 45's. Just about all I acquire from this time forward will be traded to keep non-reloaders shooting and reloaders reloading, without them getting ripped off.

Notice who the gougers are. They have taken advantage of this site to rip others off and never even bothered to donate $20 to get a bronze membership (some have been here for years), but have no problem charging $40-50 for one bulk box of 22's, or $20 for a box of 9mm or $35 for a box of 45 acp (60-70% over retail). Or how about $40-50 for Russian primers, and a lot more for domestic. How about $30-50 for a pound of $20 powder. They will always say they paid too much and are just trying to get their money back.

My guess is my 22's will just get sold because a lot of people think their chit smells better than mine, but I already have mine and know what the value is.

Yes, I am pissed because another ripoff is selling primers as of yesterday for twice what I sold them to him for, because he wanted to keep shooting and then took advantage of me and is now trying to take advantage of the desperate, possibly you.

Uberdillo is now on my short list of those I will never trade with again.

Bob
503-786-9246

I'll take it

And I appreciate your words on gougers. A bunch of them are on my ignore list for that exact reason.

I don't buy to sell, I buy because I'm a collector and avid shooter and like to have a store of each caliber when possible. I too have sold to some guys on here just to see it resold at gouge prices and those guys will never get crap me ever again

Yes, I won't deal with gougers, It's too easy, with a little effort, to get ammo at a reasonable price. I don't buy ammo to make a profit, I buy it to shoot. All the gouger will get their's in the end.I can meet you tomorrow night. I'm in Beaverton, maybe we can meet somewhere in between.

I've been watching you haunt other folks threads for a while now and knew this was inevitable as someone who traded with you once many months ago and began to independently trade ammunition and reloading supplies. I do appreciate that you've respectfully stayed out of my threads and I hope for the good of the forum that it can remain that way regardless of any perceived slight against your person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uber, not all of them, but the one's you bought for sure. Hope you feel good trying to double up and betray my trust because it will be the last trade we make. And now others know. Must suck to be you about now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.