Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD PENDING FUNDS--Remington UMC 9mm 115gr FMJ ammo (product code L9MM3)

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by ma96782, Feb 27, 2013.

1. ma96782

ma96782 Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

++++++++ALL SOLD PENDING FUNDS++++++++

I got a total of 14 boxes of Remington UMC 9mm 115gr FMJ ammo (product code L9MM3). You can buy either Lot#1, Lot #2 or Lot #3. Or, any combination. No additional discounts on larger buys. FTF cash sales only. I will not ship.

Lot #1 $100
    Five (5) boxes. Each box contains 50 rounds.

Lot #2 $100
    Five (5) boxes. Each box contains 50 rounds.

Lot #3 $80
    Four (4) boxes. Each box contains 50 rounds.

Description taken off of the web.
    Please post in this thread, your desire for whatever lot number you want. Then, send me a PM with your name and phone number. That way everyone will know what direction this sale might be going. I hate playing phone tag or PM tag. So, leave your name and phone number in your original PM.

Unless we verbally agree to a sale, it's not a sale. And, in order to complete the sale you must be willing to meet me within 2 days of contact. If you buy a single lot, we can meet around the I-205/Mill Plain area in Vancouver, WA. If you buy any two (2) or more lots, I will be willing to travel to the 82nd Ave./NE Sandy Blvd area of Portland, OR to make the deal.

Aloha, Mark

++++++++++ALL SOLD PENDING FUNDS++++++++

2. trekkerpaul

trekkerpaul Portland metro Active Member

Wish I had known you had 9mm to sell Mark. It was a pleasure doing business with you today :)