JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$395
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tumwater
State
Washington
Zip Code
SOLD PENDING FUNDS---Here's the largest capacity sonic cleaner that I know of. A buddy bought it thinking he would use it more than he has but it's been mostly a dust collector (in the box). He claims to have used it 6 times at the most and it honestly doesn't show much sign of use. It really is in immaculate condition, you won't be disappointed with it. This unit is good for large or small quantities of brass and is good for loading up with parts. According to Hornady it will hold a 16" AR15 upper receiver assembly.

Here's a link to Hornady's catalog page if you want to take a look-------- https://www.hornady.com/reloading/c...s-and-solutions/hornady-hot-tub-sonic-cleaner

SOLD PENDING FUNDS---The cheapest I found a new one listed on the internet is $567 at Natchez Shooter's Supply. I'm selling this one for my buddy for $395 which includes the partial bottles of the two types of cleaners that Hornady offers.---SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Potential trades are FAL magazines(no polymer), 204 Ruger 40gr ammo, 17 Hornet 20 gr ammo.

We can meet in the Tumwater area or I will be going through Portland in the next week or two and can meet somewhere along the way.

IMG_3706.jpg IMG_3707.jpg IMG_3708.jpg IMG_3709.jpg IMG_3710.jpg IMG_3711.jpg IMG_3717.jpg IMG_3718.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top