JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Springfield Loaded Target "NM" 1911 9mm. The NM Springers are the more desirable models that are assembled in the US and NOT in Brazil. These are also more rare as Springfield no longer makes them.

- SVI hammer, sear, hammer spring. Trigger pull weight is set to 4lbs
- Dawson Precision Red Fiber Optic Front sight .100 w/ Adjustable rears
- Smith and Alexander Magwell/Mainspring "Flat"
- Ambi Safety
- 4x Wilson Combat Elite ETM mags
- Original Box, paperwork and everything that came with the gun (holster, mag pouches, etc.)
- Round count is rite around 3k, but barely shows it.

This is ESP ready. I really REALLY hate to see this one go, but someone has a really nice road bike that I want. If the road bike ends up getting sold to someone else, this gun is being taken off the market as well. I've got a bullet recipe it really likes, but it'll shoot just about anything.

THIS GUN RUNS and all safety's work, trigger is safe.

Priced to move fast at $SOLD PENDING FUNDS with everything listed above, I WILL NOT PART. Price if FIRM, no trades unless you have a 48-49cm Road bike with an all Ultegra group set.

springer01.jpg
Note: in the picture, it's got the old/stock hammer, which I will also include. But now has the square SVI hammer seen below:
IMG_5136.jpg
Holster in picture NOT included.
springer02.jpg

springer04.jpg
note, the 2 Mecgar mags in the picture are NOT included.

email me at: [email protected]

Would prefer a FTF in Washington, Seattle/South Sound area, but will ship on buyers dime.

Last Edited: