JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Burris
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I'm selling my gently used Illuminated Burris XTR 2-10 power scope with 42mm objective. 34mm diameter tube helps with low light. FFP* Reticle adjusts with scope power assisting with range finding. Comes with manuals, covers, sunshade, and tiny allen for adjusting turrets to zero.

The scope has the G2B Mildot reticle. The illumination switch features 11 intensity settings with an off setting inbetween each of the brightness settings making it easy to turn on (and off) your favorite setting for the reticle.

The scope has a fresh CR2032 "dime" 3V lithium battery

$600 shipped to your door (Conus). USPS Money Order, or cash FTF. I can no longer accept Paypal as they consider Scopes "gun parts" and consider them verboten.

*First Focal Plane reticle definition: An FFP reticle appears to grow larger or smaller as the scope's magnification is increased or decreased, respectively. In reality, the reticle maintains the same perspective with the target size throughout the magnification range. That means the holdover points remain the same throughout the range of magnification. For example, the Mil Dot covers the same distance at 2X as it does at 10X because the reticle increases in size as the magnification dial is rotated. "Sources: American Hunter Online Magazine & OP".

Burris 2-10 Out of the box.jpg

Burris 2-10 In the box.jpg

Burris 2-10 box.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA