JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$210
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Billings
State
Montana
I offer a Sig Sauer P320 X-Series TXG Full-size Medium Grip Module Assembly. The module was cut by a gunsmith to accommodate a manual safety. It is used but clean and in very good condition, and includes the weight set and magwell. I offer it for $210, including shipping if needed (or can meet in location of your convenience in Billings, MT).

The TXG Grip Module uses tungsten-infused polymer molded into the part, combining the weight of steel and flex of polymer. This module delivers an incredibly flat, soft shooting pistol - it is amazing how it changes the P320 experience. With the manual safety cut, you can use your M17, M18 or other MS-equipped FCU and enjoy a TXG experience (Sig does not offer a stock MS-enabled TXG module). The overall weight is 16.6oz including the grip module, magwell and weight.

Note: The module requires an X5 or Full-size slide assembly. With the magwell installed, the gun will only accept new style 17 or 21 round magazines; others will require the magwell to be removed (you can take it on and off easily).

Paypal F&F preferred (no comments please), or we can agree on another payment route if needed. My reason for selling is the grip is a bit too large for me. Photos below were taken today. The $210 price is much cheaper than Sig's $299.99 list price (see Sig TXG Grip Module Assembly); even a 15% Sig discount gets you to $255 plus sales tax, and you save the gunsmith fee (and hassle) for a manual safety cut.

Please reach out with questions. I can add a Sig carry grip module (black or tan) for only $5 with this sale; ask if interested. I am happy to offer references from this forum, and to speak by phone. Thank you for reading!

IMG_0684.jpg IMG_0685.jpg IMG_0686.jpg IMG_0687.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews