JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This time I have fifteen (15) cases, seven (7) cases left. SOLD OUT I ran out really quickly last time. Don't wait too long or it'll probably be gone. The last case I sold was going for the same price as this latest batch. Is that a bad thing?

Each case is new unopened and contains 5000 primers. QQQSR223 KVB-223M SMALL RIFLE (Hotter primer for 5.56 loads) Pictures are a representative of what you'll get. Actual handwritten numbers (found in 2nd pic) and possibly the attached labels may vary slightly.

WOLF Sm Rifle .223 Primers - It's said to be slightly hotter than the WOLF sm rifle magnum primers. The primers are said to go well with the "harder to ignite" powders (surplus and ball powders) and it has a thick cup.

If these primers don't work for you (and I really have no idea/reason why they won't)......please take your complaint(s) to the manufacturer. I won't get involved.

FTF cash sales only, no shipping, $125 each case. Limited to four (4) cases per PM/person. No additional discounts. To be fair.........PM me with the number of cases that you want and include your name and phone# in your PM. I'll call you back (between 10am and 10pm) based on the order that you've PM'ed me.

BTW, I hate playing phone tag or PM tag. So, leave that phone number in your original PM. I reserve the right to move on the the next buyer, if I don't get a timely response.

Unless we verbally agree to a sale, it's not a sale. And, in order to complete the sale you must be willing to meet me within 2 days of contact. We can meet in the area of I-205/Mill Plain in Vancouver, WA.

Aloha, Mark

+++++SORRY ALL SOLD OUT+++++++

+++++Everyone made their pick ups on Thurs night. I'll up date again on Fri night.++++

+++++It's done, sorry+++++++++++++

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top