JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
As a new .45acp guy I don't get it?

A box of 50 rounds of .45acp from the store costs say $15.. $.30/round or so.

Your ammo is $50 for 500 rounds? $.10/round?

Reload? Not a brass casing? Shelf life? Accurate? Dirty? What are the differences?

Skeptical but interested.

They are bullet TIPS for reloading which are lead cast(no copper coating or jacket),sized and lubed ready for a sized,primed and powdered case.They are NOT bullets with powder,brass and primers.Basically they are for reloaders who make their own loads and are a cheaper plinking round over the jacketed round

Thanks Ding, for the help. I would like to know where he is or was finding the $15/box commerical ammo.. Just checked GRAFS and Midway for 2 and found the cheapest 230 RN 45acp ammo to be 19$/box and out of stock.. Standard Winchester,Federail, Fiocchi, Magtech all start at $21 Plus FEDEX ORD-D Shipping..

Occassionaly MI-WAL has ammo at gun shows in Bulk for 30-35c/rd in 500 round ammo cans and lead bullets... I think that that is still some 30-35c/rd plus the cost of show entrance. I am not the cheapest with bullets available, but I am fair, friendly and local..and usually have an inventory..

Thanks again for the headsup.. Sandy, aka HAPPYROMAN..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.