JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Not feelin the love here guys. If you haven't played with an ole Ithaca M37 you really owe it to yourself to do so. They are a sleek and sexy gun; very lightweight and very robust. This one being an older vintage gun "slam fires" ...hold the trigger down and pump it as fast as you can and it will launch the shot as fast as you can run the pump.

Ughh......these are cool old shotguns, idk why they never kept up with the 500 or 870 for cruisers. they should have designed a double armed action with the bottom feed eject.

I'm calling chicken.... you wont do it.
I woulda! really I would have done it ;)

Would have hated to, but would have - have done it to lesser guns, just was not liking the idea of cutting that barrel. Glad she's gone to a better place - away form el Cirujano and the tools for barrel amputations.

Ughh......these are cool old shotguns, idk why they never kept up with the 500 or 870 for cruisers. they should have designed a double armed action with the bottom feed eject.
I love old Ithaca M37s - GREAT guns. Like other companies out there (Glock comes to mind) Ithaca never really came up with anything new. The company had money troubles fromt time to time and like Remington and Mossberg, found ways to cut corners, but never really came out with anything great (the Model 37 is a Copy of the Remington Model 17 - a JMB design). Just built their shotguns for a long time and had their loyal following. The Browning BPS is a "copy" of the M37 and has dual action bars AND a tang mounted safety. If they could just get an ejection port on the side so the gun could be fed from other than just the magazine, that would be great - thing is, you're just about explaining a Mossberg at that point (is what makes Mossberg such a great gun).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top