JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a Taurus Judge. Title says just about everything. I have shot 5 rounds of .45 long Colt and 5 rounds of .410 for test fire only and it has been in the safe. I bought it used and do not know the round count from the previous owner. However it looks very clean with good rifling. No dings, scratches, wear marks or damage of any kind. It has factory grips in perfect shape. The lettering is crisp and not scratched. It comes with the factory original box but no manual. I can do a FTF in the greater Puget Sound area down south. If it is a FTF, For my records there will be a bill of sale and you show a valid driver's license. If you have a WAC badge or a CWP, no bill of sale required. If anybody down south or to the east are interested, you pay the fees to the FFL of your choice. $400.00, now $375.00, not interested in any trades...Thanx Sold off site

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.