JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
::SOLD:: Thank you!

For sale is an excellent condition, low round count (fewer than 20 rounds of XM193 and 50 rounds of Black Hills 75gr) Noveske N4 SPR 18" 5.56mm rifle with an Vltor VIS upper rail assembly. I used a Larue scope mount to make use of an optic. The rifle is for sale only because i have a few other rifles that do similar things and I'm simply not going to make enough use of the Noveske SPR. Somebody should, maybe you!

This was purchased brand new directly from Noveske (transfer done through a local FFL) and differs from the image below as the rifle being offered does not include the Noveske/Troy BUIS and has an Vltor (original) Modstock. An Vltor FDE EMod stock is included as well if it hasn't sold yet.

Price is $2000. Cash only. FTF only in Portland metro area, no shipping. I will need to see your valid Oregon Driver's License, and Oregon issued CHL. A bill of sale will be available and is preferred. No trades please, UNLESS you have a <broken link removed> (black, 41mm dial). So like i said, no trades, please. :rolleyes:

I have three or four trade ratings on this site (which are temporarily? not available after the site upgrade :huh:)

Contact me via email through this site only. NO PMs!!! They will be ignored.

Thanks.

Here are some cell phone photos of the rifle:

NoveskeSPR2.jpg

NoveskeSPR3.jpg

NoveskeSPR1.jpg
In case you are curious, the rifle does have a serial number. I simply removed it via imaging software.