JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***

I have a factory built Noveske Diplomat VIS upper in 5.56mm in excellent condition, includes BCG and CH, but no BUIS. I bought this from a local gentleman as NIB, and i have put fewer than 60 rounds through it (mostly five shot strings on the bench at Tri-County Gun Club) in semi-auto only.

I'm only selling this because i now have two Noveske 7.5" Diplomat uppers.

Price is $1100 cash. Sale FTF only in Portland metro area, no shipping.

Here is the actual upper:
Diplomat1.jpg
Diplomat2.jpg

And the reason Noveske calls it The Flaming Pig (this is my other Diplomat upper):
RoastPig.jpg

This is an NFA item. All rules and laws must be followed.

Contact me via email through this site only. NO PMs!!! They will be ignored.

Thanks.

73 167 254 502 649 785 1000

Last Edited:
Correct me if I'm mistaken but wouldn't that upper be 100% legal without a stamp if it were on a pistol lower? That would give you a larger range of buyers.

Correct me if I'm mistaken but wouldn't that upper be 100% legal without a stamp if it were on a pistol lower? That would give you a larger range of buyers.

Both SVT-ROY and absoluterik07 are right. I simply feel better calling attention to the NFA stature of this upper. This is NOT something to put onto your AR rifle (if it isn't registered as an MG or an SBR). If you have a pistol AR lower, this might work out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.