JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I was going to trade this to another who said "I'll take it" and like so many kids today, he didn't bother to follow thru.

There is no steel in this stuff and no crimped primers. It is as good or better than any of the bulk stuff being sold today, but at a much lower price. 55 gr fmj bullet.

Was $95 and now $75 for (10) 20 rnd boxes to the first person who says "I'll take it" and shows up when they said they would.

Just show how crazy I am with low prices I will throw in box of mil spec 7.62x51 NATO ammo for free when someone buys the above. The is 200 rnds .223 plus 20 rnds 7.62 NATO for $75. If someone doesn't jump on this, they are crazier than me. :s0131:

Not available to gougers. I know who you are so don't even ask.

Let's see if the lower price gets other prices even lower. I like competition.

Last Edited:
Yellow box. I am only selling it to make a couple of points and it looks like the points were received as prices are already starting to drop. Isn't real competition wonderful. I think I will lower the price some more.

Kudos!!! To you.... Just wish others follow suit, ya know the ones that have MBR stuff... Come fellers give up the .308 LOL

Remember, WHEN SECONDS COUNT, HELP IS JUST MINUTES AWAY!!!

It seems no one is buying if they aren't buying this ammo. So you want some 308 too? See above. This is the going to be fun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.