JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
***SOLD***

For sale in Bend, OR

For sale is a Nightforce 2.5-10x24 NXS Compact scope. .25 MOA adjustments (non-zero stop), Illuminated mil-dot reticule, capped turrets. The specific model/options is the correct scope for the NAVSOC Mk12 Mod-1.

I will also have a set of ARMS #22H rings available for sale, soon.

Manufacture date of March 12th, 2009. Includes original box, and NF rubber caps. These are no longer in production for civilian purchase, and are impossible to find.

Body shows ring marks and small nicks from use. Glass is absolutely immaculate and razor sharp. Illumination works great as it should (virtually no hours on this battery). Solid, positive clicks on illumination turret as well as the elevation and windage turrets like a Nightforce should. Currently zero'd for Mk262 77gr at 100 yards out of a Mk12.

Last photo shows this actual scope on a Mk12 Mod-1 for reference (rifle/accessories not included)

Price is $1535

I can ship insured for an extra $25 (USPS MO for payment in that scenario)

Please check my +287 feedback on AR15.com under the same username.

****PLEASE READ: Only trades considered at this time:
-Colt 6920
-Colt 6920 SOCOM II
-Vectronix Terrapin LRF

****Please do not send me other trade offers. Respectfully, I am not interested.

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.