JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2400
Manufacturer
Zenith
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
New in box Zenith Z-5RS.
I am clearing out things that are un fired, or taking up space. Stored in climate controlled safe.

Additional Items Included

SB Tactical Folding Brace, purchased new.
Trijicon MRO, 1x25 2.0 MOA red dot. New in box with all paper work and yes stickers.
Wide forearm, purchased new.

The specs bellow are listed from their website

Caliber – 9x19mm Parabellum
OA Length – 17.9 inches
Barrel Length – 8.9 inches
Barrel – cold hammer forged CMV
Weight – 5.5 pounds
Operation – semi-automatic, roller-delayed blowback
Twist Rate – 1:9.8
Sights – rear drum for elevation and windage; front protected post
Capacity – 30
Colors – black
Includes – slimline forearm, Picatinny optics rail, MKE hard case, three magazines, military style sling, two extra take-down pins, cleaning kit, and five-year warranty
Additional – 3-lug barrel with 1/2×28 RH threaded end
Made in Turkey by MKE

Zeniths Website Zenith Z-5RS – Zenith Firearms

Not included in the picture, but with it are the factory sling, cleaning kit, and material it comes with new. I didn't want to re take photos just for those, but they are there.

I am temporarily moving to the East coast for graduate school. This pistol is a no no in the state I'm going to.
I guarantee my summers back here will be shooting things I will miss. Not things I haven't shot, so no need to keep this around.

Divorce depleted my liquid funds. Have to stock up before the move.

Similar to other adds, listed only here first. Will go to gunbroker or consignment probably around Friday.

I can accept credit cards, with no fee.
Will ship FFL to FFL with buyer covering any shipping costs.

Preferred FFL is Shooters Service in St. Johns.
PM me with any questions, additional photo requests, or contact info.

Thank you for looking, cheers

Edit: I have tried multiple times to delete repeated photos. Both by selecting the photo and hitting remove, and by using the cursor in front of the image and hitting delete. Each time it shows properly in the preview. I hit save, says updated, but no go. Just FYI to mods or anyone curious.

IMG_1170.jpg IMG_1160.jpg IMG_1161.jpg IMG_1163.jpg IMG_1166.jpg IMG_1164.jpg IMG_0917.jpg IMG_1162.jpg IMG_1175.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: I have tried multiple times to delete repeated photos. Both by selecting the photo and hitting remove, and by using the cursor in front of the image and hitting delete. Each time it shows properly in the preview. I hit save, says updated, but no go. Just FYI to mods or anyone curious.
Better?

PM's replied to just now. I just returned from a trip back east and it is still available. I will bump the add later today. As always I replied to everyone's PM's based on when they were sent. I will updated the add accordingly if/when a "I'll take it" is received.

Cheers

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.