JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold !!
I have an unfired, Sig 226 9mm E2 Grips with Nite Sights and SRT Trigger. Two 15-rd magazines (Mec-Gar) and all the paperwork, unfortunately I did not win the Sig case lottery, so it only came in a cardboard box.
I bought a 229/M11 which suits me better so this needs to go.
$875.
WA DL, and CHL required, WA transfer paperwork will be submitted.

Can send more pics for interested parties, but it's untouched, unfired, uncarried. Virgin.
Thanks for looking

IMG_1194.jpg

Last Edited:
If you could let me know what the deal is on or off that would be much appreciated as right now i'm chasing the carrot. Military term.
If we can meet up today or tomorrow that would be great. I do have cash in hand. If not best of luck to you it is a Sigg the best handgun out there in my opinion I own five of them. So I know you will find the right person hopefully it's me

If you could let me know what the deal is on or off that would be much appreciated as right now i'm chasing the carrot. Military term.
If we can meet up today or tomorrow that would be great. I do have cash in hand. If not best of luck to you it is a Sigg the best handgun out there in my opinion I own five of them. So I know you will find the right person hopefully it's me

As I said in my PM, I won't be available till this afternoon. I can meet between 2-4pm in the Vancouver area.
I'll send you another PM.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.