JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD SOLD New never assembled SI Defense billeted .308 matched set. Was planning on a build, but decided to finish up other projects first. This has sat in the safe since being ordered from SI Defense. It comes with a DPMS .308 lower parts kit, buffer spring, buffer tube, buffer and 4 new in the wrapper 20 round 308 pmags. For an additional $50 I could include a new in box magpul CTR stock.

I don’t necessarily want to part this out, although I am open to offers. However, I will not separate the upper and lower since it’s a matched set. SI Defense matches them at the factory for fit and finish.
$675 OBO

Here is a link to SI Defense’s website for additional information
SI Defense | AR Rifles | Custom Rifles | Kalispell Montana

I am potentially open to a partial trade for a Gen 4 Glock 26 or 27 in similar condition, as well as EOTECH’s. I would entertain other potential offers, Glock 19’s, 23’s come to mind. I have other adds listed with similar trades, if those trades occur I will edit post as necessary.
FTF in the Portland metro area with proper Oregon ID and bill of sale. I will ship to a FFL, you pay shipping. Please pm me with any offers or questions. I have plenty of additional pictures, however with multiple adds I am limited to what is shown. Feel free to pm for additional pictures. Thank you SOLD SOLD