JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I surrender!

WTS Smith & Wesson Model 645 in .45ACP This is a DA/SA pistol It comes with 4 magazines 2 factory plus 2 Pro-Mag Included in the deal are the rug you see here a cheap-bubblegum holster a 2-magazine mag carrier and I'll throw in 100 rounds of .45 ammo
OK, OK! I'll lower the price!
I admit it it! You guys have beaten me down $550!! That's right $600 $550 gets you the gun, mags and 100 rounds of ammo

$750 $700 $600 $550 takes it all ammo, mags case, ALL of it Cash only FTF at a dealer in the Vancouver area only $700 o_O
I am the second owner and have no idea of the round count. I can say it is accurate and fully functional and as you can see in the picture , it's in pretty good shape.
Thanks for looking!:s0155:

1633796016394.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
WTS Smith & Wesson Model 645 in .45ACP This is a DA/SA pistol It comes with 4 magazines 2 factory plus 2 Pro-Mag Included in the deal are the rug you see here a cheap-bubblegum holster a 2-magazine mag carrier and I'll throw in 100 rounds of .45 ammo
$750 $700 Cash only FTF at a dealer in the Vancouver area only $700 $650 if you don't want the ammo. That's right! I knocked $50 out of the price. Now you can tell your significant other that you paid $750 but really only spent $700 and now you'll have $50 in your pocket that he or she doesn't know about. Winner winner chicken dinner and with Biden's policies, you'll just about need that $50 for a chicken dinnero_O
I am the second owner and have no idea of the round count. I can say it is accurate and fully functional and as you can see in the picture , it's in pretty good shape.

View attachment 1047231
A pic of the other side please.
$750 $700 Cash only FTF at a dealer in the Vancouver area only $700 $650 if you don't want the ammo. That's right! I knocked $50 out of the price. Now you can tell your significant other that you paid $750 but really only spent $700 and now you'll have $50 in your pocket that he or she doesn't know about. Winner winner chicken dinner and with Biden's policies, you'll just about need that $50 for a chicken dinnero_O

View attachment 1047231
A pic of the other side, please,
Best,
Gary

Has anyone said that they will take it?
Yes,
I said I wi
I surrender!

I admit it it! You guys have beaten me down $550!! That's right $600 $550 gets you the gun, mags and 100 rounds of ammo

$750 $700 $600 $550 takes it all ammo, mags case, ALL of it Cash only FTF at a dealer in the Vancouver area only $700 o_O

View attachment 1047231
I will take the PKG for $550.
Best,
Gary
PM sent.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.