JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New Frontier ar15 lower complete with installed parts kit. $200 Beaverton/aloha

C79DEA3F-2B5D-4739-B180-D9B725499A6F-4777-000002633CC49D97_zps4080a2b4.jpg

If I said 80% then people would think its an unmilled lower. And since I have a clear picture of the item in the post I don't think this will be a problem. Thank you for your concerns though.

A) I paid much more than that
B) this is for a private party sale, same day and no paperwork. That has value.

I stand by my price and you have no business doing what you are on my thread.

A) I paid much more than that
B) this is for a private party sale, same day and no paperwork. That has value.

I stand by my price and you have no business doing what you are on my thread.

I don't think he was thread crapping. I think he wondered the same thing I did about what it was made out of?

That's not the case. Look at his name. This guy made a second account to specifically thread crap on other people's posts. Ones he sees as "gouging". Look at his other posts.

He is just trying be cute, and do it by the rules. Maybe I'm mistaken..... BS

And mission complete - he has ruined my post. Hopefully a mod sees, blocks this fake account and his real one too for making multiple accounts specifically to break the rules. Maybe throw in a IP ban as well.

If you were closer to me I'd be interested :/

I understand shipping long guns (even just receivers) is legal private party to private party within the state, door to door, no Ffl required. Small flat rate usps priority, $5

I of course would double check with my Ffl on the rule before I actually did it.

You are correct. Just check ATF's website.

I understand shipping long guns (even just receivers) is legal private party to private party within the state, door to door, no Ffl required. Small flat rate usps priority, $5

I of course would double check with my Ffl on the rule before I actually did it.

Yeah you can ship long guns (and shotguns) (which is basically what this qualifies as) to people in the same state and just pay shipping, I usually do not ask as I am never really certain how people react to something like that. Pm'd again.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.