JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just sold,(traded out of actualy)
the .270 win.
I have all sorts of bullets brass dies and all for that caliber.
I really don't need any of that stuff, any more , So I would like to trade it for .257 or 30,caliber bullets.
I would sell the whole shooting match cheaply and go buy bullets if you would prefer. I would sell the dies around 200 brass some of it new and a bunch of bullets including I think 53 160 grain partitions and a bunch of partial boxes of 130s 140s and 150s for 65.00.
I really would prefer to deal localy here in the portland vancouver area, but I would ship if need be.
...tj3006

there is 50 fresh unprimed win cases, in plastic Box. Apx 95 other win cases 1 or 2 times fired. Apx 45 various hand loads. All in plastic boxes
53 nosler partitions,160 grain nearly full box of 150 grain speer Hot cores.
nearly full box of 140 grain sierra HpGKs, nearly full box of Hornady 140 grain BT interlocks. 1/2 box of Flat base hornady interlocks. 1/2 box of 140 grain acubonds.
more than 1/2 box of 130 grain hornady SSTs,, 130 gr.
More than half a box of 140 grain sierra bts.
For 65.00 that is as acurate as i am gonna get. and that includes RCBS dies.
I am selling this stuff to cheap !
soon as Its gone i,ll end up with another .270 somehow, just wait.
...tj3006

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.