JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold to mordecai ;)

$300 You pick up in Grays Harbor County.
Ser. # of 25XXXXXX indicates it was made in 1975.
This Marlin has a faint or partial JM stamp on barrel also, the Hammer extension and is pre-safety with the hooded front sight.
Original Golden logo is still in the factory gold paint, Smooth action and in pretty good condition with exception of a buggered up inner & outer feed tube but it still feeds & functions
Check the prices of these on Gunbroker.
This is priced to sell because it will take a little bit of work & a couple of parts to be in perfect condition. If you have the no how, you can make a great bargain on this rifle. First "I'll take it " gets it. Contact me for more info or photos.

Marlin003.jpg Marlin006.jpg Marlin005.jpg Marlin010.jpg

Last Edited:
Thx Barachiah.
I Have gotten several of inquiries and even one request to pretend the Columbia River didn't exist. :mad: It's a very good deal for someone who knows how to change the damaged parts.

You can meet an out of stater at a Gunshop and do the transfer. $10 background check and whatever the shop charges. Still a good deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.