JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
NO TRADES

A complete AK shooters’ tactical package, consisting of:
• A Norinco Mak 90 that has been converted from its import “sporting” configuration. The Chinese Norinco and Polytech weapons are a higher quality manufacture than is normally found in typical AK’s, with a thicker receiver stampings and chrome lined barrels. Weapon has had the original thumb-hole sporting stock and hand guard replaced with a steel Romanian folding stock, and Tapco SAW grip and Galil-style composite hand guard. This rifle is 922r compliant, and the work was done in Dec.of 2010.
Additional upgrades include:
• Ultimak railed gas tube assembly.
• Tapco G2 trigger, tuned.
• Custom phantom-style threaded flash hider (14x1 LH metric, standard AK thread).
• Meprolight tritium night sights, rear notch and front post.

MAK90CONV1.jpg
MAK90CONV3.jpg
MAK90CONV2.jpg

The gun has a Primary Arms red dot sight (PA Micro-Dot MD-07) mounted that co-witnesses with the iron sights, and also a Surfire 6PX 200 lumen tactical light mounted in a Vltor light mount. Both are mounted solidly to the Ultmak rail. There is no wobble or play to be found anywhere, everything is rock solid. This gun has seen limited range time after the work on it was done, so all upgraded components are in new condition, or nearly so. With the red dot I am able to keep all my shots in a 5” circle at 100 yds. benched, and I am not the best shot. I am sure it could do better in the right hands. This gun runs smooth and shoots true. Zero malfunctions in the approx. 500 rounds that I have shot through it.

This package is completed with a total of 11 30 round steel magazines, near new UTG Covert ballistic nylon case, new Blackhawk AK chest rig, 550 rounds of Tulammo 122 gr. steel case hollow point (220 rounds in original packaging, 330 rounds loose), and 2 unopened cases (2000 rounds) of Golden Tiger 124 gr. FMJ ammunition. Total of 2550 rounds of ammunition altogether, valued at approximately $650.00.

The price for this complete AK package is $2000 cash, FTF only. I am not interested in breaking it up at this time. Because of restrictions on shipping ammo this offer is only for a FTF transaction in the Portland OR area. Email me if you have any questions. Serious inquiries only, please.

IMPORTANT: BUYER MUST HAVE VALID OR/WA ID AND BE 18 OR OLDER. NO SALES TO PERSONS PROHIBITED BY LAW FROM OWNING FIREARMS. BUYER MUST BE WILLING TO SIGN A BILL OF SALE ATTESTING TO THESE TERMS.

I RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH ANYONE FOR ANY REASON.

I haven't posted much at all on this site, but I have a good history at a couple of others, as well as auction sites. All under the same user name. Any question feel free to email me. g underscore blomquist at em es en dot com. Thanks!

Last Edited: