JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

UPDATE - kit is SPF... if this falls through (it has once already), i will go down the list of guys who wanted it in order from first to last... i had no idea it'd be such a hot item, i would have asked more.

M951 weaponlight - the army's workhorse heavy duty weapon light

kit 2 - includes IR filter (makes a great dust/carbon cover, also), pressure switch (probably gonna want to get a new piece of hook y loop, as this was peeled off a VFG... fifty cents worth), spare bezel, M49 mount, original documents (manual, warranty, etc)

the scratches in the picture are the only real scratches in the unit. the rest has very minor little itty bitty dings here and there, but not any worse than they come out of the wrapper half the time. fo' rill.

pretty sure it's got pretty fresh batteries

asking $100 OBO shipped OR face to face in Aloha (this week only) or SE Columbia County area... no trades, paypal "gift" option for shipping, and i always look at offers, but this thing is in pretty decent condition, so don't jack me around please.

100_2243.jpg

thank, feel free to PM questions

-ben

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR