JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale is my Smith & Wesson M&P PRO CORE in 9mm.
This pistol was purchased new in January and has been shot twice for a total of 200 rounds.
It is extremely accurate and I had no issues at all with it. Comes with original box, paperwork, three backstraps, two mags and all the hardware to mount optics. It comes with a Performance Center sear.

The RMR was purchased new as well a week after i got the pistol. It is the dual illuminated version with an amber 12.9 moa triangle. this is an amazing little sight. More reliable than the battery operated ones as there is no electronics. it works great outdoors, and the tritium is bright enough in the dark. The triangle is great on a pistol as it allows very fast aiming using the whole triangle or more precision shooting using the tip of it.
Dual illumination RMRs do wash out if you are shooting a well illuminated target from a darker place/position. This in my opinion is the only draw back of this type of RMR. If you have used an ACOG before, you know what I am talking about.
The RMR was properly installed with a wheeler torque wrench.

The holster was custom made by the awesome guys from KROUNDS up in WA. it is a full coverage, concealable, OWB pancake holster. The fit is perfect and the gun is held securely but draws fast.

This is a great set up and I have spent about 1200 for it.

I will take 975.00 cash for it. It is a great deal as the pistol alone goes for 650.00.

I am only selling because I need extra money to place a down payment on a house, otherwise this baby would stay around for this year's speed steel shootings.

I am extremely busy with work and house hunting. Please IM or Email and I will get back to you asap.

This was purchased new at a local FFL. I will need a very basic bill of sale and take a peek at a CHL. Oregon residents only.

I much rather sell. The only trades I would consider involve some cash and the following firearms:

Walther PPS
Walther PPQ
gen 4 Glock 26
sig 239

No other trades, please.

I will sell the RMR alone for 400.00

Thanks for looking.
DSC_0003 (1280x853) (1024x682).jpg DSC_0008 (1280x853) (1024x682).jpg DSC_0010 (1280x853) (2) (1024x682).jpg DSC_0011 (1280x853) (2) (1024x682).jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top