JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD-

Pics to come shortly. GLOCK 22 GEN 4 Rough Textured Frame. Pretty much brand new in box- has exactly (1.5 boxes) 75 rounds through it, no holster wear/scratches, looks brand freaking new. Comes with 3 GEN 4 (15rd) mags, case papers and all manufacturer provided accessories (brush, rod, mag loader and replaceable different sized backstraps still in packaging).

I also have several high cap mags for sale that will fit as well, link to come or we can work a "I'll take all of it deal" out and drop the price of the mags a bit.

$485 FTF to Oregon resident or will arrange transfer through dealer on your dime if you'd like. Buy this as well as my threaded conversion barrel listed below and I'll drop the total $20. I'm willing to meet anyone between Albany-Wilsonville to make the deal. Will be posted on other boards, so first time stamped "I'll take it" wins.

I'll also throw in 3 additional 15 round mags to sweeten the deal. Don't miss out on your chance to own the actual gun that killed Bin Laden.

NO TRADE OFFERS, I DON'T NEED A USED RECLINER OR 50# BAGS OF DOG FOOD- CASH ONLY

See my other listings:

Threaded Lone Wolf .40-9mm conversion barrel

Customized 10/22